Multiple Day immersive at the beach on St. Simmons Island, Georgia
The Island Offsite Experience Includes:
“Find island time quickly” activities for each attendee:
60 minute massage, walk on the beach or happy hour at a local watering hole.
Consulting, coaching and brainstorming in the Sandbox with:
- A seasoned Sandbox Consultant
- 4 white board walls
- 2 Smart TVs
- Fully stocked Break Room and Business Center
- Balcony overlooking the village for early morning coffee or evening happy hour
Team Building or allies bonding activities:
- Dine with a 5 star water view or slip into the locals’ hole in the wall for a “foodie” feast. Every detail handled by your sandbox concierge.
- Reserve a cooking demonstration with a world renowned local chef
- Book a scavenger hunt (golf cart or bike), kayaking, golf, tennis, fishing, shrimping or cooking class for team building.
Debrief the next day. How well did they work as a team? … the good news and the bad. Take the learnings and build a 90 Day plan to hone vision, build alignment and champion execution.
Up to 18 people can comfortably use the sandbox for brainstorming during an offsite experience.
For teams larger than 18, the Sandbox Consulting Group can be used as a ‘green room’ resource and other venues lined up to comfortably support a larger group.
Sandbox Consulting Group can provide destination services in the Golden Isles as well as facilitation services in locations accommodating up to 100s of attendees.